2015-11-10

Mermaid sneakers

Last year sneakers got so worn out I had to throw them away. Which wasn't a pity because they were plain(!!!) anyway. If I remember right I bought them right before going on a vacation and didn't have time to decorate them (with cats and stars, of course).

This year though, I had time!

Process was the same as in the previous sneakers I've made (here and here). But if you need a step-by-step, you can find it here too (*^v^*)








 I've been in the mermaid universe for some time now. Right now I'm even deeper in it *sinking lower and lower*

A.



2 comments:

  1. Hey friend, it is very well written article, thank you for the valuable and useful information you provide in this post. Keep up the good work! FYI, please check these

    art, drawing tips and drawing secrets related articles:

    How to Sketch

    Doodle Art

    Doodle Art: 10 Good Examples

    How To Draw Simple Cartoon

    Create Doodle Art


    You can also contact me at arthackers0172@gmail.com for link exchange, article exchange or for advertisement.

    Thanks a lot

    Dhruv

    ReplyDelete

spread the love