2015-11-08

Blue Dog and his fluffy tail

(like a bottle cleaning brush)

I really wish I could be a part of more books like this one.
Pretty please ・:*(〃∇〃人)*:・

Book is about children/animals with issues and a Blue Dog that helps them cope (I cried a river while reading it + two lakes while painting the emotional parts)

First try outs of a style. I drew with pencil + coloured in Photoshop. Later on I decided to stick to Photoshop only so that all necessary changes won't be too painful and time-consuming

☆ more pictures under the cut ☆





Designs of characters

  Cover designs + end result

And here are some finished illustrations + cover inset designs.






 That was lots of pictures :)

Truth be told - I think I levelled up two tiers in painting abilities because of this book. And I really enjoyed that experience.

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

spread the love