2010-10-24

Gift from me to me

It's important keep oneself happy. And for me it means tasty coffee, sleeping as long as I can and buying books. Books with pictures mostly. And this is one of them :)


A collection of chosen Arthur Rackham's illustrations. Gosh, I adore his works *__*




This book worked as it should - I want to draw and paint right this second! :D

Little update from my silly cat :3

*I don't know what you are talking about... And please clean this mess, it looks horrible*

A.

19 comments:

  1. Cudowna, tez taka chce! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. pieprzony niszczyciel ładowarek! >;/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this book. It's incredible. I use it for reference all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, ja też kocham Rackhama! Gdzie kupiłaś to cudo? I... za ile...? >.<

    ReplyDelete

spread the love