2009-11-24

Music - Illustration Friday

Wonder why he was my first thought when I read IF's topic MUSIC. He has something in his behaviour and attitude to life that makes him look like an artist; someone above it all. And he is everyone's favourite character because of that! However, if I were to meet a person like this in my real life, I would be sooo pissed sometimes ;P

But I won't probably meet the real Snufkin. Drawing will have to be enough.


If you are not aware of that, Snufkin is a character from the Moomin series written by Tove Jansson. I've read all those books several times! They are incredible *nods with enthusiasm*

A.

6 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL!!!
    I love the colors and this watercolor effects, it's perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!Wonderful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on my rss feed and internally shouted, 'SNUFKIN!!!' :) Awesome illustration and idea. I agree that he embodies the bohemian spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic one, really great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not read these books, but now I am intrigued! Wonderful illustration...the movement of those musical notes floating in the background along with your character are beautifully illustrated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo nice, love the colours!

    ReplyDelete

spread the love